From foot traffic to sales, search marketing can have a tremendous impact on your brand’s performance in physical stores. How do you make the most of this connection and measure the impact of your search marketing on in-store KPIs and goals? Join Catalyst and Gain Theory’s new webinar on June 14th @ 1:15 pm ET to learn how. We’re joining forces to show retailers and brands how to maximize and measure the search engine and in-store connection.
Our expert speakers, Jim Kensicki, Managing Director at Catalyst, and our very own Earl Potter, Senior Partner at Gain Theory, will discuss innovative and actionable ways to:
- Use search marketing to guide your customers from search engines to stores
- Create a frictionless shopping experience that maximizes in-store foot traffic and drives sales
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing investment
- Leverage retail marketing insights to address the challenges you face in tying online behavior to offline actions
- Understand and optimize digital’s impact on in-store performance and your bottom line
Click here to register for the webinar.