It’s a long journey from the classroom to the C suite, and managing a global organization isn’t a job many people can relate to. So, what is that journey like? What are the lessons learned? What are the leaders really like behind closed doors?
In this exclusive and candid WPP Stella podcast we hear from Manjiry Tamhane, Global CEO at Gain Theory in conversation with Jay Kandola, Commercial Director at Mediacom talk about her journey to the C suite, perspective on life and leadership.
- Manjiry’s journey from university graduate to Gain Theory CEO
- Why being brave is vital to success
- What makes Gain Theory special
- The book that had the biggest impact on her
- On building data informed cultures
- How to deliver marketing excellence
- …and why shy bears get no honey!
Listen to the episode below, if you enjoy it, share it!
Stella Conversations is a series of informative and inspiring conversations between members of the WPP Stella women’s leadership group and a cohort of future leaders.