The Senior Manager will have a critical role in ensuring consistent and quality output on all client deliverables, including outputs of modeling projects, reports, and ad-hoc analyses. Will work closely with the team’s Director to provide all analytics and data support, and interact with client and related agencies frequently. The senior manager will manage resources within the group for all client initiatives. She or he will be responsible for managing effective communication with other internal resources within Gain Theory and GroupM agencies for the concerned projects.
Manage marketing mix modeling projects from start to finish. Set overall timeline, manage data collection, database processing, quality assurance, and analytics work of project team. Build results presentations summarizing analysis results to provide key insights to end client and media planning teams. Create analyses with visualizations in Tableau. Load data and modeling results to interactive online platform. Run optimization scenarios to maximize client KPIs. Manage daily client communications and requests. Provide support to GroupM’s media teams to respond to client business questions.
- Provide on-going analytical support utilizing marketing mix modeling and forecasting, to address a wide variety of client issues including media and new products.
- Present to clients and prospective clients on new business opportunities.
- Work on-site with the client, when appropriate.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Manage projects that primarily focus on the impact and/or ROI (return on investment) of media and marketing activities (including advertising, promotional activities and pricing strategies) and other business drivers.
- Work in an integrated fashion with client marketing insight and marketing professionals to make recommendations based on analyses and experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience in statistical and econometric analysis (Marketing Mix Analysis).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as factor analysis, predictive modeling, logistic regression, cluster analysis, segmentation, attitudinal/motivational analysis, concept/copy testing, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, marketing mix and ROI measurement.
- Experience with client management and presenting analytic results to non-technical audiences.
- Proficient in statistical software required for multivariate time series regression (SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Mining Applications
- Working knowledge of media planning and buying
- Proven track record of dealing directly with clients
- Able to inspire others
- Able to grow team and division
- Competitive drive
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good communications skills
- Experience managing a team