An exciting opportunity to join the Gain Theory EMEA team in London as a Project Manager delivering on a variety of projects and programmes, and taking responsibility for the deployment, results implementation, and relationship management of key stakeholders for all projects.
- Manage all aspects of econometric projects and programmes which require involvement from clients and agencies including, objective setting, data collection, results dissemination and implementation.
- To ensure that resources available are properly utilised and accounted for.
- Forge and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to determine and prioritise key objectives.
- To understand the market place relevance of each project, and take responsibility for ensuring that data has been checked and variables created.
- Work with Associate Directors and Managing Partners to ensure that the outputs provided are fit for purpose and that results are actionable.
- To ensure that econometric models are built to an acceptable standard, and sales effects are produced and accurate.
- To assist with the creation of client presentations, and provide input into the results and implications.
- To attend both internal and external client meetings during a project.
- To train Analysts on Gain Theory’s procedures, software and working practices.
- Project management responsibility of Analyst team.
- Ability to manage more than one project simultaneously.
- Versatility in respect of managing non-econometric projects would be desirable.
We are looking for a confident and innovative individual who is able to demonstrate:
- Extensive econometric modelling experience
- The ability to convert analysis into actionable solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to speak to both technical and non-technical audiences regarding analytical processes
- Is self-motivated with good organisational, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a team-orientated attitude
- Has the desire to learn new skills and master new tools
If you’re interested in working in a forward-thinking and people-powered environment and would like to join the Gain Theory tribe then simply hit ‘Apply Now’ and email your CV along with a cover letter to our team.Apply now