Candidates are expected to demonstrate the following skills/experience: hands-on skills in quantitative data analysis, problem solving, analytical modeling, the ability to develop/analyze business cases, research skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, client focus and the ability to support and enable teamwork, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited guidance and direction.
- Develop econometric modeling and simulations/forecasts applied to marketing mix optimization, campaign segmentation, pricing optimization and customer lifetime value analyses to support client engagements.
- Assist clients in retrieving, compiling, and formatting large volumes of data.
- Support senior modelers with methodology development and testing.
- Analyze data to generate graphics for use in client presentations.
- Utilize syndicated research tools to retrieve various types of data (macroeconomic, marketing, business, etc.).
- Write and test macros that help automate data/modeling process using SAS, Excel VBA, SQL
- Build forecasts and budgets based on historical data as part of the planning process Act as primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to digital and traditional media managers and clients.
- Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules and share concerns about deliverables, timelines, and issues with project managers and directors.
- Manage and mentor analysts on the projects to ensure excellence and professional development.
Requirements: Must have experience with Marketing Mix Modeling
- Bachelor’s degree required. A Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or Applied Math is preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using statistical and econometric modeling techniques.
- Understanding of industry research sources, such as Nielsen/IRI sales data or TV/online advertising data
- Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R or any other advanced analytics software package.
- Experience with database tools (SQL, Oracle, Access).
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media (e.g. buying models, CPV,VCR, GRP), Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (LTV, NPV,ROI, Churn, etc.), Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, etc.)
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Experience in managing and mentoring team members (2-3 direct reports)