Executive Assistant to the Global CEO and EMEA CEO
Gain Theory is a global marketing effectiveness consultancy that unlocks business growth by bringing together data, advanced analytics and technology solutions to enable smarter, faster, predictive business decisions.
To provide executive support to the Global CEO and the EMEA CEO, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Reports to the Global CEO and the EMEA CEO
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules across multiple time-zones, including scheduling meetings and international travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Prioritising meetings, and efficiently and effectively managing meeting clashes
- Managing the Global and EMEA CEO’s Inbox and calendar where appropriate
- Preparing executive responses to routine memos, emails or correspondence to ensure a timely response on behalf of the Global CEO where appropriate.
- Producing comprehensive travel itineraries and packs for the Global CEO and EMEA CEO
- Collating relevant documentation for meetings including presentations, business reports and other business-related documents
- With regards to Global Leadership Committee and other meetings:
- Reading and analysing submissions, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop and utilise historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Maintaining the SharePoint
- Managing the annual meeting schedule
- Recording meeting discussions and providing comprehensive or action minutes
- Preparing reports, conducting research, collecting and analysing information; preparing and designing presentations
- Providing admin support to other Gain Theory offices where necessary. Delegating tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Preparing and submitting of expenses for the Global CEO
- Event organisation – whole company and smaller scale for executives (not Marketing Events)
- Overseeing administrative policies within the organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Administration (not management) of BCP
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A proactive and flexible approach to workload
- Proven experience providing administrative support to senior staff
- High standards and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working and building credibility with executive level client groups
- The ability to anticipate client needs and respond accordingly / provide solutions
- The ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
Start date: March 2019
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Due to the number of applications we receive, Gain Theory is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search. We are an equal opportunity employer and accept applications from all suitably qualified candidates.Apply now