Are you looking to kick-start your career in marketing analytics consulting and econometrics? Ready to join a global team of story-telling mathematicians who are passionate about driving value? We are looking for you.
At Gain Theory, we strive to create an open and progressive atmosphere for those starting their careers. As an Analyst, you’ll receive first-class support and training giving you the ability to take the lead in the preparation, checking and analysis of data while undertaking an active role in the building of econometric models. With guidance from senior members every step of the way, you’ll work with cutting edge tools and build your skills in a number of different areas.
- Analysis of data:Undertake data extraction and processing to build insights on the marketplace relevant to the project; ensure that all data is checked and correct
- Aid in the building of econometric models:Build initial models which incorporate key drivers for sales, providing a rationale for variables entered while identifying weaknesses within the model and making recommendations for improvement
- Assist in the production of presentations:Ensure all information and presentation material is accurate and correct and helps to tell a story
- Attend internal meetings during a project:Initiate and take responsibility for organizing meetings and recording and circulating action points within your team
- Liaise with clients:Take responsibility for data collection and client correspondence and an active role in client presentations
- Support the research, development and implementation of industry best-practices:Propose better approaches to help improve internal procedures including new methodology, etc.
We are looking for a confident and innovative individual who is able to demonstrate:
- Numerical degree (essential)
- Econometric modeling experience
- Forecasting & statistical analysis
- High level of personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team orientated attitude
- Capacity to learn new skills and master new tools
If you’re interested in working in a forward-thinking and people-powered environment and would like to join the Gain Theory tribe then simply hit ‘Apply Now’ and email your CV along with a cover letter to our team.Apply now