The pandemic-driven recession is leading marketers to plan against various economic scenarios into 2021. To succeed in these testing times when consumer behaviors are uniquely unpredictable, marketers will need to apply a new way of thinking that fosters agility in their marketing strategies to acquire and retain customers.
In our fifth episode of our Ask the Experts series titled “Agile Decision Making”, Claudia Sestini, Global CMO of Gain Theory, discusses best practices and advice for being agile in the face of changing priorities with a full panel of industry experts. Our panel guests included Georgia Thodey, Head of Brand and Media Planning at NatWest Group, Matt Hill, Research and Planning Director at Thinkbox, and Matt Chappell, Senior Partner at Gain Theory.
- Media Allocation Decisions Across Brands
- How to Pivot Marketing Strategy, at the Right Pace and Place
- How TV Advertising is Changing to Address Agile Decision-making Needs
- How to Measure Marketing Efficacy, at Speed
- The Impact of E-commerce Pivots
You can stream the full episode below.